I HEATER : HEATER
I Heater : Lakewood Oil Filled Radiator Heater.
- A heater is object that emits heat or causes another body to achieve a higher temperature. In a household or domestic setting, heaters are usually appliances whose purpose is to generate heating (i.e. warmth). Heaters exists for all states of matter, including solids, liquids and gases.
- A conductor used for indirect heating of the cathode of a thermionic tube
- fastball: (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball"; "he showed batters nothing but smoke"
- A fastball
- A person or thing that heats, in particular a device for warming the air or water
- device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
Small personal heaters have now been banned from our office. You might think this was a move on the part of the management towards making our office more energy efficient but you would be mistaken. It would seem that running 23 2000W heaters at once is simply too much for our building's electricity grid to handle, and has caused the main power supply cable to MELT. We are now shivering and drinking lots of tea.
Due to being taken on a crappy Fujifilm Finepix, this photo has no EXIF data so I will just tell you I set it to ISO 400 @ F5.6 - last time I'm ever caught without a REAL camera.
my wall heater had been acting up. when the repair guy came he took it off the wall and we found this huge scorch mark - the wall is totally charred. aparently my heater, which was supposed to vent outside, didn't vent anywhere. i could have died of carbon minoxide posioning. fun times
hot water heater valve leaking
propane tent heaters
solar water heaters in india
split cartridge heater
solar heater panel
solar water heater monitoring
electric convection heater
glen bathroom heater
Post a comment